RELIABLE. CONSISTENT. REVOLUTIONARY.
Goodness Grows Inside
Our container farming systems make growing local, sustainable produce possible anywhere, anytime.
Our container farms are equipped with two rows of vertical aeroponic panels, customized to your needs, for growing 3,000 to 7,000 plants per month dependent upon variety. The entire farm pod is supported by a wireless monitoring and control system for temperature, nutrient dosing, and lighting to ensure optimal conditions for your crop so you can grow healthier plants in less time.
Days from Seed to Harvest
Month Growing Season
Chemicals, Pesticides or Herbicides
% Less Water Used
Weather can be unpredictable and costly for farmers. We remove the risk of crop loss due to flood, drought, and unpredictable temperatures with our climate controlled systems. With our farms, you get consistent results whether it's snowing or 108 degrees outside.
Wildlife poses many risks for farmers, whether it's birds eating harvests or deer trampling crops. Our container farms eliminate or reduce many, including animal transmitted bacteria and loss of crop due to animal intrusion onto your land. Plants are always safe from unwanted pests within our enclosed system.
We are proud to say that growing fresh, healthy, consistent produce in our farms requires zero pesticides, herbicides, or soil fertilizers. These chemicals are not only an added expense to farmers, but many have been found to be harmful to the health of field workers and consumers alike.
1. Controlled Technology: The irrigation tank and multiple sensors record information to help reduce waste and maximizes product yields.
2. Moveable and Modular: Our customizable grow panels allow farmers to adjust the number of plant sites in each section making it possible to grow larger and smaller plants as needed.
3. LED Lighting: We use high efficiency LED lighting in all our containers that only contain wavelengths required by plants to grow, hence giving them a pink hue.
4. Transplanting: After two weeks in the propagation, seedlings are ready to be transplanted to grow panels. Here the roots will grow and be misted with nutrients for maximum growth.
5. Workstation: From here, farmers are able to monitor and control conditions inside the container at all times.
6. Propagation: Seeds are planted in trays and sit for 2 weeks while they are regularly flooded with water to keep moist and kept under led lighting until they are ready to be transplanted.
There are so many benefits to build and grow with Tiger Corner Farms. Join our mission to change the way we grow and learn about healthy eating.
Our farms can be placed virtually anywhere, providing produce 365 days a year for healthy communities.
Aeroponic container farming eliminates the issues of erosion, soil depletion, deforestation, contaminated water sources, loss of biodiversity and more.
We’re investing in agricultural change by sharing awareness and providing education for the community.
Did you know 40% of the world’s population works in agriculture, more than any other industry?